U.S. News & World Report Ranks TMC in Top Tier of Western Regional Colleges for 15th Consecutive Year
The 2014 Edition of ‘America’s Best Colleges’ has been released by
U.S. News & World Report. The 2014 Best Colleges Guidebook is scheduled to appear later in the month.
The Master’s College was one of 367 institutions (220 of which were ranked nationally) among regional colleges.
TMC was ranked fourth (4th) in the “Western Regional Colleges” category out of 31 colleges and universities from the 15-state western region of the U.S. This marks the 15th year in a row TMC was listed as First Tier.
Specific rankings in addition to 4th overall:
- Average Six-year Graduation Rate: 2nd (56%)
- Freshmen-to-Sophomore Retention Rate: 2nd (80%)
- Entering Freshmen SAT Scores: 2nd (1095)
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 2nd (10 to 1)
- ‘Least Debt – Class of 2012’: 2nd
- ‘Peer Assessment’: 3rd (3.5 on a 5 pt. scale)
- Percent of Freshmen in top 25% of High School Class: 5th (59%)
- Percent of Classes with fewer than 20 students: 6th (72%)
- ‘Great Schools at Great Prices’: 7th
The overall 4th place standing mirrors the
U.S. News & World Report’s 2013 ranking. In April,
Forbes Magazine ranked TMC in the top half of 650 colleges at #247, with Westmont at 213, Azusa Pacific 365, Biola 467, and Corban University at 635.
Yours for the Master,
Senior Development Officer
P.S. Check previous Master's Moments in the attached Archives, and forward to a friend.