|Welcome to our TagParty's Fall TaggerTalk Newsletter. The heat of the Summer is over and we are now looking forward to enjoying perfect weather conditions for laser tag this Fall. With the cooler weather we are no longer offering water tag as part of a TagParty event , we will start that again for the next Summer season.
As the days grow shorter we have less time for TagParty events during the day, so if you have a special date in mind for a TagParty then we remind you to book early, the calendar fills up the available time slots quickly at this time of year.
We hope you find this Newsletter informative and that you also take advantage of the special offer included.
The Fall season, at least in this part of America, is marked by changeable and unpredictable weather. Planning an outdoor laser tag party can therefore have its own challenges, not the least advising guest on what to wear. So here are a few pointers:
What to Wear & Other Tips?
Remember to ask your guests to arrive at least 15 minutes before the laser tag portion of the party is due to begin. Also, don't forget to allow time at the end of the laser tag for cake etc. if other activities are not planned. Building in some buffer time around the TagParty event will ensure every one gets the full laser tag playing time and gets to eat their cake too!.
- As always wear clothes that are comfortable and allow easy movement.
- Wear multiple layers, rather than one thick jacket or sweater, that will allow you to easily control your temperature by taking off or adding on a layer. A pair of light gloves should be one of those layers.
- Protect your feet, sturdy shoes with good a grip help. You can always bring lighter footwear to put on later. A change of socks is not a bad idea too, especially if feet get wet from the ground or perspiration.
- While we provide ponchos for rain they are not made from breathable fabric, so if you have breathable outerwear it is a good idea to bring it.
We thought we would have a bit of fun and put a light hearted spin on why you should book a TagParty this Fall if you don't have a birthday party for an excuse:
Top 10 Reasons to Host a TagParty
Book your Fall TagParty for one of these reasons and get free Photo CD of your TagParty.
- You deliberately misunderstood the request, they wanted to go to a Tea Party event **.
- Your dyslexic and thought you were booking a Tea Party event **.
- While you are in the "Fall season" of your life you want to recapture the feeling of "Spring" and just wanted to have some play time.
- You really want to have a go at your spouse, and a TagParty is as close to virtual reality as you can get.
- You hate exercising, but know you need to tell the doctor you have done some physical activity and not lie?
- You couldn't get the neighbor to entertain the kids, despite the bribes.
- It is a great team building tool, and has nothing to do with wanting to have some fun while being payed.
- No we are not watching the football again this Sunday - we are having a TagParty!
- You are the best Mum and Dad in the world, plus it is 2 hours without the kids in your hair.
- You needed a reason to get people around to pick up all those leaves!
(**Please note: TagParty has no political affiliation or advocates any political views - we just could not resist the close resemblance of our name to that of the Tea Party.)
One of the first questions we get asked is "Is it safe?" followed by "is it fun?". And the answer to both questions is YES!.
Safe Healthy Fun
Although the activity is called "laser tag" there are no actual LASER (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation) used. The invisible light IR (Infra Red) beam used in "laser tag" is generated by the same LED (Light Emitting Diode) used in your TV remote. The IR LED produces a low intensity diverging beam that is eye safe, unlike the non-diverging coherent beam of a LASER.
Since all we are emitting is harmless IR light and there is a non-contact rule, laser tag is actually safer than playing a contact game like soccer or basketball. We still require liability waiver forms to be signed as with other activities, as there is always the risk of someone falling, accidentally colliding with another player, or having an underlining medical condition, but the game is inherently safe.
As for it being fun, we will let the pictures in our Photo Albums and the entries in our Guestbook speak for themselves. Kids have a blast. and whenever adults play they always tell us how they had forgotten how much fun play can be.
So rest assured that a TagParty event is safe and full of fun. So while the laser tag is being successfully managed by the TagParty Crew you can enjoy a stress free couple of hours and have some fun yourself!
|We hope to see you soon,
*Setup and organize a mid-week** group activity and get to play laser tag for as little as $200 for 2 hours! You provide the playing space and we will bring the Taggers and equipment $20 each player, minimum of 10 players.
[ * Only one offer applicable at a time, standard travel rates apply. ** Monday - Thursday]
Phone: 410-750-2367 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
Please note that the best time to contact us is during the week Monday - Thursday 10AM - 8PM. On Friday and the weekend we are preparing for, or at events and it is difficult to take or return calls. Email or use our contact form and we will get back to you.